Disney Princesses as sloths.
THE FUCKING POKEHONTES ONE
Kurt and Blaine will be endgame. We all know that. And that day Klainers will be like “We always knew that, AHAH BITCHES!”.
No, you don’t. Oh well, you do know, but it’s so good whining, like you’re the black sheep of the fandom, isn’t it?
@chriscolfer: #HeForShe is a great cause to get behind! Please check it out. So proud of @EmWatson!
This is Sam Pepper. If you don’t know who he is, Sam is a successful YouTube prankster with over 2 million subscribers. He recently uploaded a video titled “Fake Hand Ass Pink Prank" where he pinched unsuspecting girls’ butts without their permission. None of this was done with the girls’ consent…meaning Sam Pepper sexually harassed and assaulted these women.
This is no longer a “simple, harmless prank” but rather a very serious matter and offence. If you haven’t seen the video yet, you can watch, dislike, and report it HERE. You can also take the pledge to help stop sexual violence at itsonus.org. Please do not let Sam get away with this kind of behavior. He crossed the line and needs to be held responsible for his disgusting actions.
Blaine Anderson is a horrible person. Yes, I know he’s a fictional character, but because he’s supposed to represent a real person’s personality and life choices, I think it’s fair to say that he’s a horrible person.
That’s all. I just wanted to…
12. Blaine didn’t even bother to call or text Kurt to let him know he couldn’t attend the performance of Pamela Lansbury; Kurt had to call him a few minutes before showtime to find out. Kurt trusted Blaine would be there because he said he would - one of many occasions Blaine proved himself to be untrustworthy.
13. Want another? Blaine cheated after two weeks away from Kurt, and blamed Kurt for it. He flew to NY to apologize, which makes me wonder why he couldn’t fly there to see Kurt in person INSTEAD of cheating. He did that to hurt Kurt. Don’t believe me? Watch the scene of that phone call again and look at Blaine’s face. He also took several hours before getting around to telling Kurt he cheated, obviously hoping he wouldn’t have to say anything.
14. Blaine later said it wasn’t really cheating because he thought they were broken up at the time. Again, he’s lying, because if you go back and watch their last scene in Lima before Kurt went to NY, it’s clear they intend to keep in touch and nothing is said about breaking up.
15. Kurt said they’d been calling, Skyping, etc., so it’s not like he was completely out of touch while he was first in New York. Of course, Kurt was also busy finding a place to live and finding a job. For those of you who might not have had to do either of those things yet, they take time and dedication.
16. At Dalton, when Blaine asked Kurt what he was doing, Kurt said he was decorating a coffin for Pavarotti. Instead of expressing any sympathy, telling him it looked nice, or offering to help to speed things up, he just told him to hurry up for something more important.
17. When Blaine transferred to McKinley, yes, it had originally been Kurt’s suggestion. But there was also a scene where Kurt realized what a huge problem this could be, and he said he didn’t want Blaine to transfer just for him. Blaine said he wouldn’t. When Blaine transferred, he reassurred Kurt he was doing it for himself. He later said he did it just to be with Kurt, and acted like it was a big sacrifice to give up Dalton and the Warblers, which he had downplayed at the time.
18. Instead of trying to fit into New Directions as part of the group, as he had insisted Kurt do with the Warblers, Blaine immediately tried to take over the group, and wanted to be the leader instead of Finn. He didn’t care that Finn had been the established leader and had already helped them win competitions. He didn’t want Kurt to draw any attention to himself as a Warbler, yet he did nothing but try to focus attention to himself in New Directions.
19. Blaine told Kurt he wouldn’t audition for Tony in West Side Story. It looked like he had intended to, but changed his mind when he realized how important it was to Kurt, and that he needed something like the lead in a school play to help him get into a performing arts college. That was a nice thing to do. But then Blaine let his ego take over his concern and care for Kurt. He auditioned with a Tony song, and took the part when it was offered. He didn’t ask the committee to let him think about it, and consult with Kurt, he just agreed. Instead of telling Kurt himself, he let him find out on his on. He obviously expected Kurt to be mad, because he was so shocked that Kurt would congratulate him and bring him flowers instead. That’s when he said, “Just when I think you’re going to zig, you zag,” or something like that. He was pleasantly surprised. So he knew Kurt had every reason to be angry, and expected him to be, but HE TOOK THE PART ANYWAY.
20. Blaine not only spent a lot of the time he and Kurt were broken up lusting after Sam, and singing a love song to Sam more passionately than he’d ever sung to Kurt, he moved Sam in with him to Kurt’s apartment. Nothing was said about his feelings for Sam. So Blaine got a place to live that was already established, and got to live with his fiance and his best friend (two separate people instead of them being the same), and got to be more affectionate with Sam out in public than he ever was with Kurt.
That’s enough for now; I’m sure others will add to these.
But I urge you, if you still think Blaine is a good guy, a nice guy, I challenge you to try something: Watch all the Klaine scenes again, all throughout Glee. But this time, try to watch them from Kurt’s point of view. Try to imagine that Blaine is your boyfriend/fiance, and he’s treating you exactly the way he’s treating Kurt. Then see if you still think he’s a nice guy.
If you don’t like musicals, you should remember that Cosette, Miranda Priestley, James Bond, Leonard’s mom, Dr. Erik Selvig, Howard Stark, Molly Weasley and Mr. Darcy sing Abba songs in Greece.