I’m spending holiday with my cousins and their boyfriends.
THINGS I LIKE
- when people use my name in conversation
- when people say “this reminded me of you!”
- when people remember little things i say/do
- when people genuinely thank me for things i’ve done for them
- when i think of the same thing at the same time as someone else and you give each other the look
important psa about buns
We raised rabbits when I was a child and my sister gave a rabbit a bath (she was 5) and it died..so heed this instruction.
I wasn’t going to reblog this, but then I realized I might save a rabbit.
This is important guys. If your rabbit gets into something gnarly and you HAVE to bathe them:
1. Fill a bowl with warm water.
2. Get a washcloth. Put it in the water. Squeeze it out until it is just damp.
3. Lightly scrub the dirty area on your bun.
4. That is it. DO NOT get your bun wet. Only slightly damp on the part that was dirty.
VERY IMPORTANT! SAVE A BUNS LIFE!
Do not bathe your bun!!!!
IM HAPPY TO SAY IVE NEVER GIVEN MY BUN A BATH SHE DOES A GREAT JOB ALL ON HER OWN LIL HUN BUNreblogging to save a bun
"What?! Who’s this little guy? I do wanna say hi but it’s gonna take up time that we don’t have for the interview." - Dylan fascinated by interviewer’s baby
Chris’ tag on Instagram.
@chriscolfer “Seriously??? THAT’S how you end #TLOS3??” -Cooper
It’s 4 in the morning and I can’t sleep and I can’t stop feeling like this.